HILL COUNTRY CHALET PRESENTED BY TEXAS DISPOSAL SYSTEMS
AUSTIN, TX - MARCH 25 - 31: during the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 25- 31, 2019 in Austin, Texas. (Photo by Scott Stevens/PGA TOUR)
The Hill Country Chalet offers guests a one-of-a-kind corporate entertainment experience with views of 15 fairway and Lake Austin. Enjoy networking with your guests while witnessing the top 64 golfers in the world up close and in person.
The Hill Country Chalet provides
- Semi-Private, hospitality space with a shared climate-controlled interior and reserved outdoor seating within the first floor of a triple-decker structure.
- All inclusive upgraded food and beverage service.
- Upgraded restrooms.
- Company recognition on venue entrance and reserved seating areas (text only, no logos).
Parking Lot Location – Lot 5, Barton Creek Mall
- 2901 S. Capital of Texas Highway, Austin, TX 78746
- Please refer to parking map in resources section
- Shuttles will bring guests from Lot 5 to the main tournament entrance near the 360 Bridge.
The Hill Country Chalet will be open during the following hours. Please note that food and beverage service hours can be found on the menus that have been created by Proof of the Pudding for your hospitality venue.
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Thursday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Friday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Saturday: 7:00am – 30 min after play
- Sunday: 8:00am – 30 min after play
For more information or to purchase tickets, please reach out to Kris Devlin at KrisDevlin@pgatourhq.com.