Hospitality Manual - PDF Coming Soon
- All hospitality venues will open with gate times and will close 30 minutes after play.
Tickets and Wristbands
Hospitality tickets will be fulfilled digitally for the 2020 event. See resources section for details on managing your digital ticket allotment and distribution.
- Your guests’ hospitality pass will be scanned upon entry to the tournament grounds.
- They will also need to show this mobile pass when accessing your hospitality venue for the first time each day. Our corporate hospitality volunteers will scan the mobile pass again upon entry into the tent and will apply a wristband specific to your venue and day.
- The mobile pass will then be identified as used and cannot be transferred to another guest to enter the venue.
- Wristbands alone do now allow access to the tournament grounds or any hospitality venue.
Children 18 and under will be admitted free to the grounds of the tournament with a paying adult. Children ages 5 and older are required to have an appropriate ticket to enter a hospitality venue.
Exterior signage indicating your venue and company name will be provided by the tournament; black and white standard text only, no logos.
Banners/branded signage are strictly prohibited on the outside of tent structures. Branded signage may be placed on the inside of private hospitality structures only and are not permitted in shared hospitality tents.
Amenities Provided in all hospitality suites
- Daily pairings guides
- Wireless internet
- Private upgraded restrooms
- All-inclusive food and beverage
- Friday, January 10 – Final day to guarantee company name inclusion on passes (included in contract or confirmed via email)
- February 7 – Ticket distribution begins (for packages paid in full)
- Monday, February 17 – Final day to submit artwork for TV wraps
- Friday, February 21 – Final day to order co-branded merchandise and have shipped to course prior to tournament week.
- Monday, March 16 – AmAm registrations due
- Friday, March 20 – Final day for tournament to receive shipments for hospitality clients
- Sunday, March 22 – Hospitality Client Set-Up
- Tuesday, March 24 – Executive Women’s Day
- Wednesday March 25 – Sunday, March 29 – Competition Rounds
- Monday, March 30 – Am-Am competition and final day to pick up hospitality supplies not being shipped back