Dell Technologies Match Play Avis Reward Day Ultimate Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER. The sweepstakes period will commence on March 19, 2019 and continue through 12:00 PM CST on March 30, 2018 (“Promotional Period”). In order to enter, each entrant must (a) upload a golf-related photo to one of Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, (b) include with such post both of the following hashtags #Avis and #Sweepstakes AND (c) tag the official social media handle on the applicable platform for the World Golf Championship – Dell Technologies Match Play. To be eligible, entries may not contain any sole images of any minors. All entries must be complete to be eligible. Limit one entry per person/household/participant per day. All entries become property of PGA TOUR Licensed Properties, Inc., and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., Avis Rent a Car System, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES, ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING. One (1) winners shall be selected randomly from all eligible entries. The winner shall receive five (5) AVIS Reward Day Voucher (additional Terms and Conditions found at <https://www.avis.com/car-rental/html/global/en/terms/AV_Preferred_Rental_Terms_R1_4.20.16.pdf>) with total prizing having an estimated retail value (“ERV”) of US$1,000.00. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expense associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS. The prize winner will be selected in a drawing on or about March 31, 2019. The random drawings will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor (or Sponsor’s designee). Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing period.
- GENERAL RULES. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation of Sweepstakes or tournament will be posted at http://www.PGATOUR.com.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, available after April 30, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2019: Dell Technology Match Play AVIS Reward Day Sweepstakes Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The “Sponsor” of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Licensed Properties, Inc., PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.