Pennybacker Club Information
AUSTIN, TX - MARCH 18: An aerial view of the golf course prior to the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 18, 2018 in Austin, Texas. (Photo by Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
The Pennybacker Club Hours:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Thursday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Friday: 8:30am – 30 min after play
- Saturday: 7:00am – 30 min after play
- Sunday: 8:00am – 30 min after play
Credentials and Wristbands
- Each credential will provide access for one guest each day
- Credentials are day specific to allow the flexibility to invite different guests each day.
- Credentials will be scanned upon entry to the tournament grounds.
- Upon entering The Pennybacker Club for the first time each day, your credential will be scanned again, denoted as used, and you will be given a wristband for the day.
- Scanned credentials AND wristbands are both required to re-enter the suite throughout the day. Wristbands alone do now allow access to the tournament grounds or The Pennybacker Club.
- While credentials allow re-entry into the Pennybacker Club venue on their specific day, they do not allow re-entry into the tournament.
Pennybacker Club credentials will grant access into the following areas:
- Tournament grounds and all public venues
- Pennybacker Club on 12 Green
- Covered viewing platform on the 1st tee called the 1st Tee Oasis
- Austin Country Club Clubhouse – Members’ area
Children ages 6 and older are required to have the proper credential to access The Pennybacker Club.
Amenities Provided in The Pennybacker Club
- Daily pairings guides
- Wireless internet
- Private upgraded restrooms
- All-inclusive premium food and beverage from local Austin chefs
- Interior design and furniture curated by Magnolia
- Concierge Service