AUSTIN, TX - MARCH 18: An aerial view of the golf course prior to the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 18, 2018 in Austin, Texas. (Photo by Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
Mobile Device Policy
- Mobile Devices are allowed on the grounds all week during the Dell Technologies Match Play. Please be respectful of the policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced.
- Mobile Devices must be on silent mode at all times.
- Mobile Devised can only be used in designated “safe cell phone usage areas” away from play.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos in all areas throughout tournament week.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Content may be used for personal purposes only (e.g. personal social media), no commercial use.
- Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device and/or removal from the grounds.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “Inclement Weather Warning” signs that will appear prior to weather moving into the area. When the sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately or proceed to the nearest exit.
Avoid the following
- Open Areas
- Elevated ground
- Isolated trees
- Bodies of Water
- Metal/wire fences.
If your hospitality suites are deemed unsafe, this will be communicated on all scoreboards, hospitality televisions and via your hospitality staff and volunteers. In this event, please proceed to the entrance from where you arrived.
First Aid presented by Baylor Scott & White Health
Four first aid stations are available during tournament week. First Aid Headquarters is located in the cart barn next to the 1st tee and the clubhouse. The second location is in the Fan Village near the 12th/16th holes. A third location is located by 6 green and a fourth is near 16 Tee.
Lost & Found
Lost and found is located in our spectator info booth within the Fan Village. After gate hours, all items will be transferred to the tournament office.
- Lost & Found: 512-222-1507 (tournament week only)
- Tournament Office: 512-949-5885\
Will call is located at the main tournament entrance near the 360 bridge. It is for last minute pick-ups and redistribution of tickets. There will be a second location near the clubhouse for Austin Country Club Members.
Hours of operation are as follows
- Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced at all public concessions and hospitality areas.
Alcohol cannot be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone on site. Only two drinks may be purchased by one person at a time. Spectators are not permitted to carry more than two drinks at any given time
Smoking & Vaping
Smoking and vaping are permitted on course in open areas. Smoking and vaping are prohibited inside and within 50 feet of all hospitality and public structures.\