AUSTIN, TX - MARCH 18: An aerial view of the golf course prior to the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 18, 2018 in Austin, Texas. (Photo by Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
Mobile Device Policy
- Mobile Devices are allowed on the grounds all week during the Dell Technologies Match Play. Please be respectful of the policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced.
- Mobile Devices must be on silent mode at all times.
- Mobile Devised can only be used in designated “safe cell phone usage areas” away from play.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos in all areas throughout tournament week.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Content may be used for personal purposes only (e.g. personal social media), no commercial use.
- Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device and/or removal from the grounds.
No On-course Autograph Policy
The PGA TOUR will continue to have a No On-Course Autograph Policy in place for both practice rounds and competition days. In response to the growing number of comments and concerns from participating players surrounding Volunteers soliciting autographs, especially when taking advantage of the access they are granted in a working capacity, this policy will be strictly enforced among all volunteers. Volunteers must adhere to the No Autograph policy at ALL times (this includes taking selfies/photographs). There will be a zero tolerance policy, if you are reported asking for autographs your credential will be removed and you will be asked to vacate the golf course. In order to enforce this, Volunteers are also required to refrain from autograph seeking at any time they are dressed in uniform on site. Autographs will be permitted when a volunteer is off shift, wearing his/her street clothes, and in a designated autograph zone. The No On-Course Autograph Policy is meant to enhance the experience and safety for all parties, we appreciate your cooperation.
*While on course, volunteers are expected to strictly follow all of the above guidelines as well. Some volunteer committees might be asked to assist in the enforcement of this policy.*